2019 is the year of straight, healthy teeth! Invisalign or clear orthodontic therapy is the answer to all of your crooked teeth wishes. This amazing and simple treatment is the invisible way to get your dream smile!
Invisalign aligners are ideal as a solution for underbites, crossbites or overbites, overly crowded or spaced teeth, crooked, missing or extra teeth, and speech, chewing or biting problems.
Invisalign technology will straighten your teeth more effectively than traditional braces with their brackets, bands and wires. Virtually invisible, our custom-made, clear plastic aligners are designed to safely and gradually shift your teeth into place. All you’re required to do is switch to a new aligner every couple of weeks.
Benefits of Invisalign Aligners
- Virtually invisible
- Comfortable to wear and removable at any time
- Smooth plastic construction, no sharp metal to irritate gums
- Eat foods you like without worrying
- Normal brushing and flossing
- Fewer visits to the orthodontist
Steps to Invisalign Aligners
- The Invisalign process is a customized treatment plan. The first appointment includes a smile assessment followed by thorough imaging using x-rays, photos, and tooth impressions. Once a digital 3D image is made, a treatment plan is recommended and discussed.
- A series of custom-made, clear aligners are made using BPA-free plastic.
- Your progress is examined at four- to six-week intervals.